Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. I''m thankful for my mother. She is always here for me. Whenever i'm down, she'll always pick me back up and help me with whatever.

2. Every single one of my friends. Too many to count. They always make me smile and we always have the best times together.

3. Sports. If it weren't for sports, I would probably be a couch potato sitting on my butt 24-7 not doing anything. Besides being with friends. But my friends do sports with my also. Which is so much fun!! I love it! My favorite sports are Football, Softball, Dance, Volleyball, and Basketball.

4. The holiday spirit. I'm glad we get to have so many days a year to be happy and cheerful and just exciting.

5. My father. If it weren't for him I would always be sad. I couldn't live without my dad. I'm such a daddy's girl and pretty much everyone knows that. I love cuddling with him. It's kinda sad that he has another part-time job, I don't get to see him as often as I used to. But I still get to see him.

No comments: