Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just.... Lately

Okay, so Colton Is gone on his mission now. Has been gone for over a week. *Sigh* I miss him. Just knowing he will be gone for two weeks makes me sad. He was always so nice to me. Ha ha. Ont of the last things he said to me, not the last, but one of the last, was "Wow Kadee, pretty sexy." Ha ha. He said that because Molly gave me a makeover. Ha ha. It was fun. I just asked her to do my hair. But she did my make-up and everything. This is what I got. It was way fun to see what Molly could do with my hair and everything. I could never picture myself like that. Ha ha. Anyway, so tonight I went to Amber's. I'm always there. It's my second home. But we had so much fun!! Her brothers are so cute. When I left I gave Amber a hug and her little brother Austin was yelling at me, "Come back, I want a hug." He is so cute. That picture is of him being silly when we got home from school. We were hanging out all night. Lol. I was sitting in Amber's room and I snapped into a cleaning mood. So I told her I was going to clean out her messy closet. I kept finding change EVERYWHERE!!! So I told her whatever money I found, I was going to keep. Ha ha. So all together I found $2.08 It was funny. All in change too. I had fun. After I finished cleaning, we went CRAZY!! We always do, so it's nothing new. Just the normal Amber and Kadee Moments. Ha ha. I'm so glad we're friends!!

No comments: