Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Night

Well last night, along with every Friday night, I had another sleepover. At Amber's house. It was so much fun!! I was there all day yesterday after school. Ha ha. Kimmi came over too. We watched movies, played in the snow, and just had a good time. We were up till like 2 in the morning and when we finally passed out. Ha ha. We tried to stay awake, but it didn't work too well. We tried using caffeine to stay awake. It sorta helped, but not all that much. We were running wild in the snow. It was hilarious. Then this morning we woke up around 8:30 a.m. Kimmi and I had to be home and Amber had to babysit her brothers. So we got up and left. Then today I had to do chores and deliver Christmas gifts to the neighbors. I'm still not done with my chores. So I better go finish.

No comments: