Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sleepover Fun!!

Well today we didn't have school. So last night me and some friends had a sleepover. It was way fun. At about 12:00 this morning we decided we would do make-overs to keep us from falling asleep. And it worked. We were up late doing Kayla's hair and make-up. Amber wanted to do her hair and I wanted to do her make-up. It was fun. Then when we finished Kayla's make-over Amber and Kayla decided they wanted to give me a make-over. So Kayla started doing my hair and Amber did my make-up. After Amber finished my make-up and Kayla straightened my hair we decided we were done for the night, so we would go to bed. We washed our faces and went to bed. Ha ha. The next morning we were really lazy, Kayla had to go home, then Kimmi came over. We were still being lazy, then we decided to do make-overs again. So we started with Kimmi this time. I did her make-up and Amber did her hair. She looked so cute. See for yourself.
We were so excited after we finished her hair and make-up. It was so much fun! So after we finished Kimmi's make-over they decided they wanted to give me a makeover again. So Kimmi did my make-up and Amber did my hair. I love it!!
After my make-over, Kimmi had to go home. We felt bad. Because Kayla was coming over and we were going to give both her and Amber a make-over. So we told Amber to wash off her make-up she already had on, then we started on her make-over. I did her hair and Kayla did her make-up. She looked so adorable! She always does! So finally, after we finished with Amber, we started Kayla's make-over. Amber did her hair and I did her make-up. If you can't tell, Amber did the most hair and I did most of the make-up. Ha ha. It's what we were best at though. But Kayla and Kimmi helped us also. Anyway, for Kayla's make-over. She looked the most different out of all of us. Just because she doesn't wear make-up, and the rest of us do. Ha ha. Anyway, Kayla looked so cute!! Kayla was kinda in a hurry to go because her dad was waiting outside. So thats why she looks funny. (No offence Kayla.)
Well I have more pictures of all of us. Well, not Kimmi. I have some of just me and Kimmi and I have some of Me, Kayla, and Amber. So I'll put them on here also. If you can't tell, that was a very fun sleepover. And I'm excited for the next sleepover!!

No comments: