Sunday, November 2, 2008

Calvin Hansen (R.I.P)


Calvin Hansen passed away Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:30 p.m. in a rollover car accident when he wasn't wearing his seat belt. Him and his family were on their way to LasVegas, Nevada to visit his grandparents. His mom lost control and when she tried to correct herself the car rolled several times. The rest of the family is okay, but everyone misses Calvin deeply!! He was one of my best friends! I'll always have a place for him in my heart! I am so glad I had the chance to know him and I'm so glad we were friends. He was kinda like a brother to me. We would always fight like brother and sister but we couldn't be mad at each other for very long because we were so close. I could always trust him with everything. He always could make me smile! He cared for everyone he saw especially his friends and family! His family was a very big part of his life, and so was scouting! If anyone were to pick on his brothers he would tell them to back off. He was also a fruit freak! He liked every kind of fruit you could name. And he's not a picky eater either. He tried lots of different foods just from what I heard. Like rattle snake. He was also a fast learner. He was way good at Spanish. I was so jealous because I can't speak it anywhere as good as him. He was also way good at football! We would play football all the time. He said I would be a good quarter back. (For a girl. Lol.) I will miss him so much but always remember him. He made a big impact in my life as well as others! I am so excited to see him again and I'm so glad that's possible!

No comments: