Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night... And The Next Day

Halloween was so much fun!! I was Tinker Bell. Ha ha. And Kayla was just a fairy. Everyone said we were too old. But I don't get it. How can you ever be too old to go trick-or-treating?! I got lots of candy and we had so much fun. But we were out for like ever. We started at 5:30 p.m. and finished at 9:30 p.m. because mom said it was too late. So we stopped. Then that night I slept over at Amber's house. First, we sorted candy. Then, we went downstairs and laid down. Well.. First we ate. But then we laid down. But I didn't get much sleep that night. Amber's brothers ate too much candy, so they got sick. They were screaming upstairs when they woke me up. So it was a long night. The first time I woke Amber up, she just forgot about it. Then later they woke me up again. So I woke her up again and she finally got up and went to see what was going on. She saw that they were sick and woke her parents up. Finally we got some sleep. The next morning, her brothers woke me up again. But I wasn't tired anymore. So it was all good. And my mom told me I had to go home early, so I called her to come pick me up. We went home and I ate then had to go to softball practice. It seemed like forever. And we ran like crazy. Later that night, my mom and dad went to dinner with Tom and Lorie. Then after they went there, they went to Cahill's birthday party and Amber came over. We are ALWAYS together. We're both surprised that we can handle each other that much. Ha ha. You would think we would get sick of each other. But we don't. Ha ha. Anyway. I'm done now.

2 comments:

Daffany said...

Kadee, are you open to baby sit my boys on the 15th around 2 or 3pm??? Let me know! my e-mail address is daffy_do@hotmail.com and your mom has my #

amber said...

ha ha geese that was like a bad night that night!! ha ha cuz like after they got sick i got sick!! lol but ya ha ha. but other then that it was so much fun! and i know i cant belive we can handle each other ha ha but im glad we can!