Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~mY aWeSoMe WeEkEnD~

Well now.... My weekend was SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! Me, Amber, and Kimmi got to go down and stay with Molly for the weekend. And it was so much fun!! Thanks to Molly and Matt for dealing with us all weekend. I bet they were annoyed by us. Ha ha. But then again, we helped her out a lot too!! We got to make dinner on Sunday night. It was way fun!! Even though the onions made me cry. Ha ha. But it was worth it and very yummy!!
We got to go see Bride Wars on Saturday night!! It was HILARIOUS!! I loved it!! Then on Sunday night we got to go see Mall Cop!! WOW!!! Even more funny!! Anyway, we also got to play with the little kids while we were there!! They are so adorable!! I love them so much!! Amelia and Christian... Well they are such a treat!! I'm so glad that they are in my life!!! They surely keep you on your toes!! Ha ha
On Saturday, before we left, I had a basketball game! It was so much fun!! I love my team! They are so nice and everything!! We won!! The score was like 33-16 or something like that!! Well... I think I'm going to go eat now. I'm kinda hungry!! Lol. Well.... I'll update some other time... Sooner or later. Ha ha

No comments: