Sunday, January 11, 2009

Boredom

Well, this weekend was kinda boring. We've been going to dance a lot lately!! It is so much fun!! I love it! I can be with my friends and we just have a great time!! Anyways, right now I'm talking on the phone to two of my friends and listening to music and typing this ha ha. Oh yeah, I'm also texting my friends. I'm a good multi-tasker!! Not really, but oh well. Um... Yeah, tonight is our family party at our house!! I'm excited!! It will be fun! I love hanging out with my cousins!! They are way cool! And I don't get to see them as much as I used to. I just remembered, I'm going to get my hair cut on Wednesday!! I'm so excited!! I will probably look way different!
Hmm... Now I don't know what to talk about! Lets see, well right now I can hear Amber singing! She is so funny and cute!! I love her so much! She's like my best friend! I'm also talking to Kimmi! She's way hilarious! We have so many inside jokes and everything! It's way fun to be around them!! You know what I just noticed? These are barney colors. So I'm going to change the color again. Ha ha.
This color is way better!! Lol. I really like this color! :) Ha ha. Wow, I'm a spaz today! I'm wearing the ugliest outfit!! It doesn't match at all!! I'm wearing a black shirt, red tank top, blue shorts, and green slippers. But I like being a retard!! It's so much fun!! Then everyone looks at you like your an idiot!! That's the best part. I'm just being myself. And if you don't like that then too bad!! Lol. Well, I think this is long enough!! I'll hopefully write more later!! :)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Hey, thanks for including me in this post... didn't we hang out this weekend... do you not like to hang out with me anymore... now i know how much i am loved... :D