Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today

Okay. Your probably thinking it's 11:20 at night at i'm writing on my blog. But I am up late like this pretty much every night. LOL! Earlier I was trying to get hyper by standing on my head and jumping on the couch and everything I could. But now i've calmed down and watching tv. I'm so excited for this weekend cuz i'm going to Clinton for a softball tournament. And then next week I have girls camp and then next weekend I have another softball tournanemt in Ephriam. Anyway, today was pretty fun. . . . . I woke up about 11 o' clock and ate breakfast. Then got ready for the day, and thats pretty much it untill mom got home from work. . . . . . . Then she went to a meeting and when she got home we went and got some ice cream! LIME!!! YUMMY!!! LOL!!!! From glades! And we came home and thats about it. LOL!! So i'm going to bed now. I have to babysit tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You have really bad sleep habits. Get out of bed and do something.......besides eat and watch tv or no more late night ice cream trips for you (and me.) (Remember, Dad and Dal don't know about the icecream)
Love you, MOM