Monday, June 9, 2008

My Day

Okay. I'm bored so I figured that I should write something. Now that it's summer there isn't much to do. Today I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I sat on my lazy butt until my mom got home from work. Then I watered my beautiful flowers that are making lots of progress. Then some strange guy knocked on the door and asked for my mom. But she was on the phone so he said he would come back later. He still hasn't come back. But anyway, after that I went and got ready and did my hair really cute for tonight. I have a softball game. I know your thinking it will get messed up. But it won't. LOL! After that I got bored so I got on the computer. I'm so excited for tonight! I hope we win. But we probably won't! I know. . . What great attitude have. LOL! But that's all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

Shay said...

You are one silly girl! Yes, your hair will get messed up, but who cares when you can play ball! And YOU WILL WIN! Let me know!!! Good job on not letting the blogging kick your butt! Laterz from Nebraska