Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update....

Well.... Lately I've been sick, so not too much is new. Everyone is getting sick lately, like at school. I think it's bronchitis, but I'm not sure. Softball season started. I've had two practices already. I'm on the Mavericks. I'm very excited!! I have a feeling we'll do pretty good! Dance is still going on. We went to St.George a couple weeks ago. It was a blast!!!! Kimmi came and stayed with us in our condo. My performance is on June 1st if anyone wants to come. At 7:00 p.m. at American Leadership Academy in Spanish Fork. I'm very excited! But I'm not the greatest dancer, I'll warn you now. Ha ha. Um... We don't have a house phone anymore, so if you want to get a hold of me then either text or call my cell. If you don't have my number then just comment or ask my mother or something. Um... I am still trying to learn to play "100 Years" by Five for Fighting. Well, my mother wants me to get off the computer now. I'll try to update soon.

No comments: