Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally an Update

Yeah yeah, I know. I'm a big slacker!!! I've been kinda busy and forgot I had one of these. Lol. But anyway, I'm loving 8th grade!!! It is my favorite so far. Lol. Well I really liked elementary, but this year is way fun!! I love it. I have made so many new friends!! I am so glad!! Well, not really much to talk about. I'm taking dance now, it's way fun!! I'm sore from yesterday, which is when I have dance, on Wednesdays. But yeah. It's way exciting!! I have lots of friends there!! Um... We got some new neighbors. They are way cool, but there aren't any my age. But that's okay. They are still way cool. But yeah, that's about it. I'll try and get on here more often!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

As much time as you spend on my computer, you should be blogging more. You are my excuse for not having my own blog. You are always on my computer...Love ya, mom