Monday, July 14, 2008

BORING!!!!!!

Okay. So my mom and dad have been in training for the last week and tonight and so it's just me and Dal. It is so boring!! There is nothing to do. And there is no food in our house!! But they are almost done!! I can't wait! So.... uh my phone broke so I haven't had a phone since like last Tuesday!! It sucked. But I got a new one today! I was so happy! But I don't know like any one's number!! I had most of them written down. But not all of them. So ya. That's all for now!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait for training to be over too.......What do you mean there is no food in the house. Besided oreos and cereal, what more do you want?
Love, MOM

Kadee said...

I want good food. That is easy to make. Like little pizza's and all that stuff. Like Trina's house!!

amber said...

lol thats funny! haha but i remember when your phone broke! ha ha we wheren't really as good as friends then so i didnt know y you wheren't textin me back to it so i asked calvin y and he told me lol but wow we have had some good times. lol ha ha o man i really really miss that kid so much!! :( ha ha